Critter Sitters and More offers Pet Owner’s access to their Account, Schedule, Invoices and Payments and Home and Pet Information with Pet Sitter Plus!
Register and log in on your computer or your mobile device to access all your pet care and home care instructions.
You can schedule or cancel services, make changes to your care instructions and upload photos of your pets. You can see what services you have scheduled and which sitter is scheduled to come out to see your fur babies. You can also add payment information to pay by credit card online through Stripe!
GENERAL POLICIES- By registering with Critter Sitters and More, you are agreeing to the following policies:
LOCK BOX POLICY- In order to provide our clients and their pets with the most reliable service, Critter Sitters and More requires that each client utilize a key storage lock box. The storage box must have a combination code access. Be sure to test that all the keys work before placing them in your lock box.
The use of a secure lock box provides you with the peace of mind that your key will always be at your home and secure.
- Keys remain safely stored at your premises and if you move you can take the lock box with you
- Our pet care personnel will have immediate access to your home in an emergency
- Keys will no longer have to be frequently transported
- One secure location for keys helps to eliminate the risk of theft or loss
We will review the location of your lock box during our in home consultation.
LOCKSMITH POLICY- In the event that Pet Sitter is required to employ a locksmith to gain entry into Client’s premises due to a malfunction of the lock or a failure of the Client to leave a key, it shall be the responsibility of the Client to reimburse for all costs incurred. The Client expressly gives Pet Sitter the authority to employ a locksmith on Client’s behalf in the event of the aforementioned occurrences.
RETURN TEXT POLICY– Your Critter Care Specialist (Pet Sitter) will send you a text when finishing the last scheduled visit to confirm your return home. We request that you send your sitter a text upon arriving home so that we know your critters have been returned to care. If we do not receive verification of your return, we will implement our emergency care procedures.
CANCELLATION POLICY– Critter Sitters and More does not over-book appointments to care for critter(s). We will turn down business to accommodate the Critter Parent’s schedule. As such, the Critter Parent must cancel service at 48 hours in advance of the visit to receive a full refund, or will be charged 50% of the total amount of the services for that visit.
To get started:
- Click the link to register at the top of the page
- Create your account by filling in all of your, your home and your pets’ information
- Upload a clear photo of each of your pets
- Update your settings to your preference
- Request a Consultation or upcoming service
- Add any questions, comments or concerns to your booking request
- You’ll receive a confirmation when services have been scheduled
…and that’s it!
Instructions for Adding Pet Sitter Plus to your Mobile Device:
How to save Pet Sitter Plus to an iPhone
- Click the link from an email on your iPhone or enter https://1109crittersittersandmore.petsoftware.net/clientportal into your phone’s web browser
- Click the center icon at the bottom of the page – it looks like a box with an arrow pointing up out of it.
- There will be an option to Add to Home Screen.
- You’ll be asked to confirm the name of the shortcut:
- Click Add, and an App icon will be added to your home screen for easy access!
How to save Pet Sitter Plus to a smart phone:
- Click the link from an email on your phone or enter https://1109crittersittersandmore.petsoftware.net/clientportal into your phone’s web browser
- Click the 3 dots icon next to your address bar
- Select “Add to Home screen”
- Choose ADD
- You will now see the shortcut on your home screen for easy access!